Good plasticity, easy processing
Roof panels are plates that can directly withstand roof loads. The roof is located on the roof of the house and is usually made of metal such as aluminum magnesium manganese or alloy. After the roof panels are assembled on the gable girders of the top floor of the house, the wing panels are overlapped to cover the vertical seams that make multiple individual box-shaped roof panels not visible to the light, forming a well-integrated slope roof.
Aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloys for roofing and exterior walls generally adopt the Coil Coated process, which has the advantages of good color control, uniform film, high quality stability, and environmental protection. The type of coating generally used PVDF fluorocarbon paint containing more than 70% of fluorocarbon resin.
1. Light weight; aluminum density is 2.73g/cm3, only 1/3 of steel.
2. High strength; high strength can be achieved by means of composition, processing and heat treatment.
3. Corrosion resistance; With self-anti-rust ability, the formation of the oxide layer, can prevent oxidation of metal corrosion, good acid and alkali resistance.
4. The surface treatment is various and beautiful. It can be anodized, electrophoresed, chemically treated, polished, painted.
5. Good plasticity, easy processing;
6. Good electrical conductivity. Non-magnetization and low spark sensitivity to prevent electromagnetic interference and reduce flammability in special environments.
7. Easy to install; aluminum metal can be riveted, welded, glued and other ways to connect.
8. Environmental protection, 100% recycled.